What's a service like?
- Liturgical worship using the Lutheran Service Book
- Festival services may use other orders of worship
What's the music like?
- The emphasis is on congregational singing
- The primary accompaniment is organ or piano
- Other instruments are often used as supplements
How people dress?
- There is no dress code as such
- Good judgement applies, according to each person's means
What about my kids?
- Children are welcome and encouraged to participate in the worship service
- The last 3 rows of pews are separated by glass panels and can be used by parents concerned about their children's noise.
- Audio and video of the service are available in the David Room, located at the end of the hallway to the left.
Can I take communion?
- Please speak to the Pastor before communing with us for the first time.
How can I get connected?
- Please speak to Pastor Swan to get information on how you can connect.
Where do I park?
- Free parking is available in our lot. Please enter from 8th Avenue South